Saturday, June 10, 2006

Restless Heart Rawks!!

Country Fever is going on again. I heard/saw Restless Heart, Blackhawk, Little Texas, and TRAVIS TRITT last night.

Oh my gosh was it HOT out there. My arm started swelling and I actually saw black spots a couple of times. I swear my head was spinning. The head volunteer took me into the VIP tent. I spent the next thirty minutes sitting in front of the HUGE box fan drinking water. I honestly do not know how people sat out in that sun all day long listening to music. I was absolutely melting.

Course once the sun went down it was NICE. Two big screens on each side of the stage so no matter where you were seated you could still see the action. There was plenty of security, highly visible and invisible, keeping an eye on everything and everyone. The sound system is awesome. All in all I can highly recommend people heading out there for a full day/night or even week end of entertainment.

Tonight I get to see Brooks and Dunn (see countryfeverfest.com for alist of artist and information.) Tonight is gonna be HOT!!

As a volunteer we were issued shirts. We have to wear the same one tonight. That poor ol'stinkin shirt was so nasty by the time I got home last evening. So I am doing laundry this morning and the usual Saturday morning FUN stuff like cleaning house :o)

Have a great day.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

sounds like a blast!! enjoy tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home