Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to work

Oh my. First day back after a holiday is always fun.

I cleaned my studio yesterday. I have four shelves totally done......purged, organized, dusted, CLEAN! That is a major biggie. My small glass patio table is almost totally purged. The desk is getting under control.

Cassie drove me to Wal Mart yesterday to purchase a couple more containers to store stuff in. BaiLea is shedding so dog gone much I have to keep everything covered. ugh.

Speaking of the beautiful Bai she peed in her kennel again. She was out most of the day. Cassie put her in her kennel for about 45 min and then I came home and let her out side. I put her back in the kennel for less than an hour and she peed in her kennel! Don't know what to do about this.

I get the pleasure of taking Tiger Lily and Magi to the vet tomorrow for their shots. Dr. Danny is gentle with them. I had Cassie bring the carrier up stairs so Tiger Lily could become used to it. I hope she does not disappear when I come home for her tomorrow.

Well a storm is rolling in so I shall stop for tonight.

Sleep well all.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home