Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I feel good! :o)


Finally after a not to great 30 hours I think I am on the mend.

Best of all I did an ad inspiration today of my handsome great-nephew. Isn't he a doll? I still need to learn how to take a decent picture of a layout. Suggestions welcome.

I woke up early this morning still feeling poorly but decided to go in since my boss is having surgery tomorrow and will be out of the office for a while if he follows the doctors orders. Fixed breakfast for my fur babies then when I started to fill their water dish I discovered we did not have any water. I took that as divine intervention so I went back to bed instead of exposing everyone at work to my virus. :o)

Need to put my supplies up and get ready for bed.

Ya all have a wonderful tomorrow.

nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home