Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh to SING!

I would absolutely love to SING well.............really WELL. If I could choose a talent that would be my talent of chose.

unfortunately I do not get to choose. I am of the feeling sometimes that I was not given the blessing of any talent.

I crochet some. I sew some. I play with paper some. I even stamp some. Not really good at any of it. *sigh*

I love looking at magazines. I love seeing other peoples talent. I absolutely love to listen to a fabulous singer.

Oh to SING! I would love to be able to stand at the front of my church and sing well. This is REALLY bad but I am actually kinda glad the folks on the pew in front of me at church is VeRy hard of hearing. It truly is a blessing for them and they don't even know it ;o)

I have another sinus infection. The ENT told me yesterday " you have a smoldering infection that is deeply seeded on both sides." How totally gross is that? Could he not have given me a nicer verbal picture? SMOLDERING?? That just sounds so unattractive. ON BOTH sides? Why? Of course this MUST be the reason I can't sing my way out of a paper bag. lol

Must admit the infection is making me feel sick to my tummy, cranky, and a bit of a witchey person. If I hurt anyone's feelings today I am sorry. I try not to advertise I am sick. Guess it might have been good information before I snapped someone's head off. But look on the bright side. They did NOT have to hear me


SING!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home